A temporary spell of forgetfulness or inability to concentrate can happen to anyone. But if such episodes occur more frequently than usual, it could be that your brain isn’t getting important nutrients needed for optimized functioning. A vitamin infusion can help boost your mental function by restoring the levels of nutrients such as:
- B vitamins: B complex vitamins power functioning of the brain and the nervous system and can increase focusing ability, problem solving, and mental alertness.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that fights against oxidative stress caused by free radicals that can damage the brain structure and increase the risk of neurogenerative conditions such as Parkinson’s disease.
- NAD: Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a co-enzyme the helps convert glucose into metabolic energy. Restoring optimum levels of NAD has been shown to improve damaged areas of the brain which are associated with dementia and protects against neurodegenerative conditions.
- Magnesium: This mineral is essential for brain function and can help ease migraine headaches, alleviate nerve pain, and lower blood pressure.
- Amino acids: Amino acids help in the building of neurotransmitters that influence mood, behavior, and sleep. They reduce stress and anxiety, and promote calmness allowing the brain to function at a high level.
- Replenishing fluids: The brain, like the rest of the human body, is made up largely of water. Headaches and loss of mental clarity can be caused due to being in a dehydrated state. Vitamin infusions provide the necessary fluids to help restore the right fluid balance in the brain.