Are you wondering how to prepare for your first IV vitamin infusion? Preparing for Vitamin Infusion Therapy is actually simple and easy. At your IV infusion appointment, a qualified nurse will be involved to help you every step of the way.
These tips can help you prepare, and have a better experience:
- Eat a good breakfast or lunch and drink fluids before your infusion.
- Wear comfortable nonrestrictive clothes.
- Avoid taking any over-the-counter antihistamines or decongestants the same day as your appointment.
- Bring a book, magazine, or music to help pass the time and keep the mind occupied.
- Tell infusion staff of any change in medical status/history or any upcoming surgeries.
Relax, rest, enjoy and rejuvenate while getting the infusion. Vitamin Drip therapy is one of the most effective ways to quickly get nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients into the body. By bypassing the digestive system, the nutrients from the infusion are absorbed quickly offering many health benefits.
If you are looking to recover from a workout, training session, cure a hangover, or boost your energy and immune system, give us a call! 830-VITAMIN (848-2646).
Dr. Warren Spinner, Medical Director for Vitamin Drip NY, is certified by the American Board of Neurology (Neurology and Neurophysiology), Board of Headache Medicine (UCNS), National Board of Physicians and Surgeons (Internal Medicine), and the American Board of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Spinner believes that by providing comprehensive care with an integrated medical approach the best results can be achieved.