NAD is a powerful coenzyme of Vitamin B3 (niacin) that helps in the production of energy for proper functioning of every cell in your body. When NAD levels are depleted, the body cells start malfunctioning. This particularly affects brain cells which require a high amount of energy for optimum functioning. Here are some of the ways NAD IV therapy assists in boosting brain health:
- Restores Neurotransmitter Balance: Restoring optimum NAD levels reduces or eliminates cravings for artificial stimulants like alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs, and other addictive substances that alter brain chemistry.
- Protects against Neurodegeneration: Neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, or Parkinson’s Disease are associated with lack of energy to the brain cells and nerve damage. NAD infusions can help protect against such neurodegenerative conditions by improving energy levels and strengthening the nerves.
- Faster Recovery from Hangovers: NAD IV infusions rehydrates brain cells, enhances brain function, cures fatigue and headaches often experienced during a hangover.
- Increased Concentration: NAD IV therapy increases the amount of metabolic energy available to the brain cells enabling better function so you maintain focus over longer periods of time.
- Improved Mood: Optimizing NAD levels helps protect against mental and emotional exhaustion caused by stresses of everyday living.
- Greater Mental Clarity: Studies have shown that brain cells may be able to reverse some of the harmful effects of aging when levels or NAD are improved. Many patients compare getting NAD IV therapy to finding the fountain of youth and report experiencing a higher level of mental function.
For more information on how NAD IV therapy can boost your brain health and help you function at the higher level, please call 830-VITAMIN (848-2646). You can also schedule a telehealth appointment by calling (631) 886-4571.